At TMG, oversight is defined as saving you time and money through capital projects. We provide more than just industry and project insight… we specialize in project management and provide efficient and reliable oversight.
Our collective years of expertise enable us to get things done faster – ultimately saving you precious time, and helping you honour your project budget. In an industry where timing is everything, bringing TMG in at the right stage of your investment to be the eyes and ears for the project is critical.
We look. We listen. We act on your behalf. And we have the results to prove that a small investment upfront for effective project management and oversight of the project, will lead to a large return in the end.
TMG is a company that provides a unique oversight service to mining, oil & gas, and other heavy industrial sector company executives and project owners who are, or will be, engaged in growing or enhancing their enterprise through capital projects.
Let’s connectand discover how we can help you bring your projects in on time.
Since 1997, TMG has been focused on strategic project planning, engineering oversight, project execution and Owner’s Team project management support.
TENG Inc. is a provider of consulting and EPCM services for oil & gas and dedicated to achieving the highest standards in health, safety and the environment.
TMG-TENG has extensive expertise in major oil and gas producing regions in Canada and North America, and our clients are some of the most successful and prominent entities in the industry. We relentlessly pursue engineering excellence, with our main goal being the success of our clients. We aspire for quality, innovation, and cost-effective and sustainable solutions.
Together we will:
Establish a Corporate Project Management Structure
Provide Sustaining Capital Project Due Diligence
Establish Independent Project Reviews
Develop smooth Corporate to Site PM Relations
Advise the C-Suite in all aspects of Capital Projects
Owner’s Team Representation
OUR SERVICES AND EXPERTISE
• Strategic planning centered on capital projects • Auditing of development and sustaining capital project status at all stage gates • Project input for Technical Reports (i.e. NI 43-101s) • Operational readiness reviews • Support for Corporate Board of Directors meetings
• Auditing of project status, including Stage Gate completion readiness • Supply Chain Management • Engineering Oversight • Project control monitoring and reporting
• Project execution oversight and governance • Project team organization/Roles & Responsibilities development • Project engineering and construction oversight
• Support for project centered corporate development efforts, including M&A • Technical assistance, centered on potential project risks and opportunities • Capex and Opex review • Technical Report reviews • Process and metallurgical testing reviews • Site visits
• Comprehensive project reviews and recommendations to the C-Suite • Semi annual detailed project review of current status presented by Consultant, Engineering and Owner’s project team leadership • Identify potential risks, opportunities, and recommended next steps • Experts in Project Management, Metallurgical Processes, Earthworks, Infrastructure and Waste Dump/Tailing handling • Complete stage gate status reviews • Based on the Independent Tailings Review Board structure
• Site progress drone surveying • Surface and underground electric vehicle selection • Remote control/autonomous vehicle selection • Ore sorting testing and implementation • Lithium and gold processing